Here are a couple of quick things to check if you can't log in to the Web Summit mobile app.
1. Our mobile app is only available to Web Summit attendees. You can't log in if you don't have a valid ticket for Web Summit 2020.
If you'd like to join us at Web Summit, head over to websummit.com/tickets
2. Check that your ticket is fully complete. Incomplete or unassigned tickets cannot be used to log in to the mobile app. To assign your ticket or complete your details, log in to your Web Summit ticket dashboard here - websummit.com/my/ws20/login
3. Check you are logging in with the correct details. This is especially important if you're in charge of a group or have bought tickets on behalf of others.
Make sure you're trying to log in with the ticket you have assigned to yourself.
4. Check for typos! Don't worry, it happens the best of us. Are you spelling your email address correctly?
Double-check your booking code too. 1 (one) and I (uppercase i) can be easily confused, as can O (oh) and 0 (zero).
5. Make sure you're entering your booking code in full and in the format ABCD-1.
6. There might be something on our side. Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help!